Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Reading+Reading+Planning+Teaching+Reflecting

Oh my the weeks are flying by
I planned another great teaching day
Only to be reflecting on the issues that will not go away
The children keep talking not matter what I say
Oh to be a new teacher
If only a fairy godmother with a magic wand would come my way to make it all a lot better
The plan for next week is to have learning time and break time
30 minutes learning means 10 minutes of play
Teacher librarian reading has focused on the who, what, where and how
And I now have a jumble of ideas that need to be ordered before the 23 August comes around
I have found another blog maker so if you have the time have a butchers hook
http://megantl.edu.glogster.com/megtopic2tlrolestatements/
So onto topic 4
To clear the floor before that 501


My thought for the day is: are Teacher Librarians a luxury in a school or an essential human learning resource

No comments:

Post a Comment